Saturday, December 31, 2011

If you need a good laugh

Okay, so I'm sure December is very busy for everybody. And if you don't know, I always lose my marbles. And this year I did some stuff that was so funny that I'm going to share it with you. So if you've had a bad day and you need a good laugh, please read on:

First, and this is so embarrassing, I was wrapping Christmas presents in our back den. When I was done I was going to put the wrapping paper back in the living room with the rest of it. So I had the wrapping paper in my hand, going through the kitchen, heading for the kitchen door to the living room ... and .... THUD. I'm suddenly rebounded backwards and thinking "what just happened?" It actually took me a minute to figure out that I was holding the wrapping paper horizontal (which was bigger than the door frame) and that I needed to hold it vertically. Jeremy still laughs and brings this up whenever possible.

Second, I was going to bed because I was really really tired and Jeremy is saying goodnight and then thinks that it is a good time to discuss movies. So he starts listing all these movies, asking me whether I've seen them or not. (A lot of the movies he asked me about were really old and I've never even heard of them). I'm so tired at this point yall, I mean I am fading fast...and Jeremy asks me "have you ever seen cartoon?" (this is what I heard) So I'm like no, but I've seen a movie where Brad Pitt turns into a cartoon. Jeremy starts laughing histerically and he's like "Khartoum; not cartoon". In my defense, did I mention that I was really really tired?

So I hope that put a smile on your faces.

Happy New Year and I'll talk to yall again in 2012!

1 comment:

Aquinas' Goose said...

:) It put a smile on my face, that's for sure. Hope 2012 is going better than the end of 2011.