Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Terrance the Turkey

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. I was very sick on Thanksgiving; that's why I look a little rough in these pictures. It was a lot of fun seeing family though!


Me and Mom
Me and Jamie

AVA!!!

Me, Grandaddy, and Ava

Me and Jeremy


That Sunday we went down to Bamberg to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Fudge Family. Mama Fudge had the place decked out to the nines! It was amazing!! The focal point of this year's Thanksgiving Decorations was Terrance. Mom and Dad Fudge found Terrance at an Antique Store in Orangeburg. Only in Orangeburg.... so without Further Ado.

Terrance the World; World Terrance. Oooooo Ahhhhhh

Terrance the Turkey in All his Glory


You can see in this picture that he is walking through Fall Leaves and Cotton




How awesome is that? Even the Plates had Turkeys on them!!




So All in All it was a really good First Thanksgiving as a Married Couple. And we'll get to do this all over again in about 24 days for Christmas! So Exciting! I will share some of my Christmas Decorations later this week and I'm going to post a really cute Christmas Card idea so get excited!

No comments: