Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wedding Flowers

Since some people have been asking, I decided to do a post on our wedding flowers. All the flowers were done by the fabulous Mrs. Vicki Walker. I think they turned out wonderful! And I love how she added butterflies to the centerpieces. If you remember, I put up a picture of the inspiration in this post. What do yall think? If you are in the Columbia area and would like to contact the florist just leave your name and email and I'll forward it to her.


I still love looking through all of our wedding pictures...what a wonderful day.










1 comment:

Leesa said...

Your post and image is very nice. I think they turned out wonderful! And I love how she added butterflies to the centerpieces. Wedding flowers is very nice with wedding rings is used mostly wedding and engagement.