Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Things

Can you believe it's almost time for Thanksgiving?? And then it will be Christmas!!! Where did the time go? Just yesterday I was worrying about wedding stuff and now I'm trying to get Christmas presents ready to go!

New Things in my life:

I am in love with yarn wreaths. yall should check them out. Just google yarn wreath tutorial and see for yourself how super cute they are! I'll post pictures of mine later.

I have a holiday job at Little Lambs and Ivy/ Lark. It is wonderful! I love working there so far. I am there on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

I am hand making most of the Christmas presents this year. I really like this idea better than going out and buying something made from China.

Well that's about all I can think of right now. I'll write a longer post later. Now its time for Breakfast for Dinner. yummy

No comments: