Sunday, September 9, 2012

Craft Weekend with Mom

Mom and I had a crafty Saturday this weekend and it was so much fun! Here are some of the highlights of what we did: 

First we did a little shopping and had to go and model some Halloween Hats.   


Then we came back to Mom's house and to her NEW and AWESOME craft room to get to work!

She has so much more space for all her supplies! So jealous


She's so happy with her new room!


Our first project came from the "Artful Halloween" book by Susan Wasinger.She has this awesome tutorial on how to make spiders out of buttons and wire. They are going to be perfect for Halloween!

My Spiders


Mom's Spiders

Ahhhhhhh! There's a Spider on me!!!
After the Halloween Decorations we turned to Christmas.This idea came out of the "Holiday Crafts" Magazine we picked up at our local bookstore.

Here is the picture out of the magazine.
Here are Mom's creations. Aren't they adorable????

I Love our craft weekends! I can't wait till the next one! And yes we are such dorks... not only did we spend an entire Saturday crafting and goofing around but we watched awesomely bad "b" horror movies while we did it! Our movie marathon included: My Name is Bruce, Love at First Bite and Monster Squad. It was great!! I LOVE my Mother so much!!!!!!


1 comment:

Aquinas' Goose said...

I love the hats and adore the spiders! Looks like y'all had a grand time :)