Monday, August 13, 2012

Things I've been working on

In case you were wondering what is going on in my craft world: 
here are a few projects I've been working on. Enjoy! 

Yarn and Flower Wreath in beautiful blues, golds, and browns

Yarn wrapped and decorated cedar plank

Yarn wrapped and paper flower decorated heart wreath
Toilet paper tube flowers and my Tree of Life reverse painting (done on a piece of plexiglass from a broken frame)

Close up of Tree of Life: the leaves were done using a toilet paper tube. I love how the it looks with the light coming through it.

GLITTER RINGS!

BUTTON RINGS!
My own Steam Punk Angel (altered doll)

Close up of Steam Punk Angel
Our new Welcome sign

1 comment:

Aquinas' Goose said...

Way to go steam punk angel! Although I think my favorites are the tree and rings :)