Sunday, August 5, 2012

Jamie's a College Graduate!

WOOOOOOT!! My Little Brother Jamie is now a College Graduate from USC! I am so proud of him! He had already graduated from the USC Culinary school earlier and on Saturday he graduated with a bachelor's degree in Hospitality. Yay Jamie!! 

Look at all the people! There were more people sitting in the audience than there were graduating, lol.

Yay Jamie!
Jamie and Dan
Jamie and his girlfriend Hannah

Hannah trying to fix Jamie's hat and telling him to take off his sunglasses

very cute. I love the look on Jamie's face in this picture
Me and Jamie

Jamie and Mom

1st attempt at Dad and Jamie = Dad decided to start talking right when the camera flashed

2nd attempt at Dad and Jamie = Really Jamie?? Really? Dad is actually smiling in this picture!

3rd attempt = That will do

The whole family

Congratulations Jamie! I know you will go far!! (And since I am now an employee of USC, I guess I am now required to say this....) Go Gamecocks!

No comments: