Saturday, October 29, 2011

Big News, a Fish Bowl, and Jeremy's Birthday!

Happy 25th Birthday Jeremy! Jeremy's parents came over with Halloween goodies, a really cute fish bowl cake and Paella! Oh my goodness, the paella was wonderful! I've never had it before and now it is definitely one of my favorite dishes. Papa Fudge made it with sausage, ham, clams, mussels, shrimp, artichoke hearts, and big black olives. Heaven!!!! (see picture below!)


And the Big News: Jeremy passed the SC Bar Exam! YAYAYAYAYAY!! I am so proud of him! I knew he would pass on his first try! He was so nervous that I had to go to my parent's house while he was waiting to find out if his name was on the "passed" list. He was so funny when he called to let me know too. He was like (all bummed out voice) " well, I dunno, you're just going to have to put Esquire at the end of my name". When he said that I screamed and started doing my happy dance! I am so proud of my husband!!