Monday, October 3, 2011

Adventures in Married Life

Married life is wonderful! I absolutely love being Jeremy’s wife! So far in married land:

- Jeremy still hates my snoring (but he still loves me) so he still moves from the bed to the couch sometimes.
- I realized that I really need to start fixing dinner from scratch and not out of a box. We both need to start focusing on eating healthier.
- Both of us being unemployed has helped both of us focus on more important things.
- Our first exciting incident as husband and wife was trapping a tiny green lizard in the bathroom and putting him outside. He kept leaping and running around the bathroom walls. We kept trying to think what we could use to trap the poor thing; our hands, a jar…. And finally we had the “light-bulb” moment; a big plastic Tupperware box. Jeremy put the bigger piece on top of the lizard and I slid the top up from the bottom. It was so funny!
- Our second exciting incident was not so funny (well it sorta is). You know those times when nothing seems to go right? Well we had one. We were on our way to the grocery store and Jeremy was driving my car. We didn’t even make it out of the driveway when… we hit the PARKED suv behind us. Ugggg. Thankfully the SUV is fine. Maybe a little scuffed but fine. My car on the other hand, not so much. Kiki (my car) will need a new tail light and a brand new bumper. Jeremy felt soo bad! I was just kinda laughing the whole time. I was trying to lighten the mood! Bumpers and tail lights can be fixed. When we finally made it to the grocery Mr. Grumpy-pants was not hungry anymore. But I bought a pizza anyways. We get home and I take the pizza out and it is GROSS. It was mangled and kinda freezer burned, so into the garbage it went. I then tried to order a pizza from Dominos online. And it says that our store is CLOSED!!! Of course, I’m thinking. So I called the store and he said the reason it said it was closed online was because of the Gamecock Football Game. He said “college kids try to order online for delivery to the stadium so they have to close online delivery”. I was like "I don't care about the football game, all I want is a pizza!" He said we could still order a pizza and he would deliver to our house. So in the end we did get our pizza. So the story does have a happy ending. : )
- I now know whole heartedly (but I’ve always known) that whatever comes at us, we will be able to get through it as long as we do it together. <3

So that is all that has happened in the ….lets see…. One week we’ve been married. Pretty exciting huh? Never a dull moment in the Fudge Household. I can’t wait to see what will happen next!

No comments: