Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

Happy Thanksgiving 2012! We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with Jeremy's side of the family here in Bamberg. Jeremy actually made an Apple Spice cake all by himself (with icing!) and it was fantastic! And he told me he couldn't cook for all those years.... I know better now. haha. 

way too early...but at least he has his monkey mug!

haha...Jeremy's so half asleep. I love that face!

The beautiful table

These were used as soup bowls! How cool is that?

My Beautiful Flower Arrangement. I did it all by myself.

Jeremy's Picture with Terrance the Turkey

Gotta have a picture with Terrance!


WOOOT! TURKEY TIME!
We Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day! Now it's time to switch gears into Christmas! I know! Can you believe it's that time already!! What happened to 2012?

1 comment:

Aquinas' Goose said...

That cake sounds delicious! Looks like y'all had a great time and I love the idea of those turkeys being used for soup bowls :)