Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting Excited!!

We are finally in July! That means there is only a little over 2 months before I get to say "I Do" to my best friend!!! I'm so happy that everything is coming into place. The linens are chosen, we've tasted the food (which is fantastic! yall will have to try the Boiled Peanut Hummus!), pictures are done ( and they turned out great!!!), I've already gotten presents for bridesmaids, parents, and jeremy, and our counseling sessions are going pretty well!

All in all I think our wedding is going to be awesome!!

I also got an invitation to my bridal shower in the mail yesterday! I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!!! And Jeremy's aunt and uncle are going to have a luncheon for us next weekend! I think that will be a lot of fun too!

So now all we have to do is get the invitations done and in the mail by the end of the month. I can't wait till September!!!!!!

No comments: