Sunday, March 27, 2011

What I LOVE Right Now

I LOVE:

  • The TV Show "Chopped" on Food Network

  • David Tutera's show "My Fair Wedding"

  • Having short hair! I was trying to grow it out for the wedding but I just love my short inverted bob haircut! It's just me! So my veil and headband will just have to work with my hair the way it is. :)

  • Planning my wedding. I am starting to feel some stress, but mom says I should try not to stress out until July. lol.

  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I read the entire trilogy while i was sick in bed with the stomach flu. It was just gripping. The way the books are written just makes you feel like you are right there with the characters. They really reminded me of Orxy and Crake by Margaret Atwood and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. They are also making a movie out of the books! :)

  • Split : This is an Israeli Vampire TV Series. It's a lot like Vampire Diaries in a way. You can find it subtitled on You Tube. Just look for Splittvseries. Also check out this blog!

  • Mixing Mocha mix, instant coffee, instant expresso, and hazelnut or vanilla splenda. Oh My Goodness! Heaven in a cup!

Well that's all I can think of tonight. What are some things that you love?

No comments: