Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hard Core Kitty

So there I was sleeping in my warm bed on this rainy and cold Thursday, when all of a sudden I hear an epic cat fight outside my window. I yell for Jeremy and he goes running for the door. Little Kitten was fighting with that stupid gray cat from across the street. He yells for me to come and look at her, I don't see anything major thank goodness, and to look at all the hair on the front walk. There is literally all this wet cat hair everywhere. And she even lost her cute little pink collar!!

But on a good note, Jeremy did say that she was winning! She apparently had the other cat pinned down before Jeremy ran outside. When he came in, he said, and I quote, "Today she was giving out lollipops and ass whoopings. She was out of lollipops."

Don't mess with Little Kitten, she's Hard Core.


No comments: