Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Kitchen Reveal!

Here is my new kitchen!! I LOVE how it turned out! The antique pie safe holds all of my linens and spices. I have a huge pantry to hold all of my canned goods and big bulky kitchen gadgets. There is a side porch that goes off the kitchen that is awesome. I imagine some rocking chairs out there some day. And I have a kitchen table now! I love getting up and having my coffee and breakfast at a kitchen table.



Love the organization in the cupboards! And check out my awesome vintage 1950s pink and black china!

Here is the gallery wall that I worked so hard on. My mother did the embroidery at the top in the gold frame and my late grandmother hand-stitched the embroidery sampler that is framed in green. The "F" monogram in the middle I found and printed online here. (you can make your own too; and it's free!) The plate that is in the plate holder is part of my Autumn Leaf Jewel T collection. And I found the cute "Eat, Drink, and be Hairy" cat print at the local craft show.


Don't you just LOVE? Stay tuned for more reveals later!

1 comment:

Aquinas' Goose said...

Love the size of your new kitchen, bet you'll be baking up a storm in no time!