Okay so this blog is going to be about things that really get me frustrated and mad!
1. Talking to a freakin machine when all you want is customer service. I HATE that!! I don't want to talk to a computer when i have a problem with something. i want to talk to a living breathing person!
2. People not using thier turn signals. Apparently all teeny boppers are taught not to use thier turn signals in South Carolina. They then turn into adults who DO NOT use thier turn signals. Sometimes i wish i had a grenade launcher i could use on these people. grrrrr.
3. Telemarketers. I know they are just doing thier job, but please do NOT call me after 5pm or after i have put my number on the DO NOT CALL LIST!! omg....
4. People who do not call me back. I'm trying to put together a wedding here people!! And if you are a vendor and i want to hire you, you should probably CALL ME BACK! Especially if you want the business!!! If you don't i will hire someone else so you should not get mad when i tell you after you decide to call back 5 months after the initial phone call.
5. This is SOOO Frustrating!!!!! Okay so as you all know I'm trying desperately to lose some weight before we alter my wedding dress. I've done great! I have gone from 222lbs to 209lbs. But i've stopped!! i havn't done anything differently. I'm eating between 1200 and 1300 calories a day and I'm exercising at least 30 to 40 minutes everyday!! I just don't get it!!! Jeremy tells me he can tell it's working and I do feel a lot stronger but dammit!! I really want to be under 200lbs when i get fitted for the dress! just ugg.
Okidokey, enough venting for now. Thanks for letting me air out all this frustration! :) until next time!!!