Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My New List

I've been worrying and stressing out about alot of things lately for no good reason. And it's time for a change. So I wrote a list that I'm going to read every morning before I leave the house to help me get through the day. I'm really trying to do this with out drugs or doctors this time. I thought i'd share my list and hopefully it might help someone else out there that is feeling the same as i do.

  • Leave Work at Work
  • Family and Home take precedence over Career
  • More Flies are caught w/ Honey than w/ Vinegar
  • You are a Smart and Beautiful Person
  • Positive, Optimistic Attitudes are a necessity of life
  • Choose your Battles Carefully
  • Laugh at Life's upsets and turn them to your advantage
  • Learn from your mistakes
  • Kindness and Compassion are enver out of date or out of style
  • Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
  • If it won't matter in 3-5 years, don't worry about it

No comments: